Hi this is Rita. It’s great to connect with all of you again. It was lovely to see many of you at the London Yoga Show at our Dru yoga and meditation stand. What has the London Yoga Show and Christmas got in common? – a buzz or a rush! sound familiar?
The free meditation consultations were a hit and so I thought it would be great to share with you a short meditation technique that will help you when the ‘buzz’ feels more like a chaotic ‘rush’ as we get propelled toward Christmas…..
MEDITATION FOR A CALM CLEAR MIND
- find a quiet spot
- sit in a comfortable position – chair or floor
- close your eyes
- back straight shoulders relaxed
- become aware of your breath in and out
- practise equal ratio breathing for a calm clear mind
- breathe in 4: pause for 4: breathe out 4: pause for 4
- sit in silence for a few minutes